Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ILV what view

Super Contributor
Been looking at this one; indications of maybe a good medium term holding. Also seems good entry level now. Any views? Don't be shy.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Super Contributor
Needs the rand to weaken. The preferential price into the EU is no longer meaningful in light of the recent run in the sugar price; AND they have huge capex commitments which have already lead to substantial additional shares being issued (dilution is never a good thing - short term.) BUT if you have a longer term view... it must be one of the best pure sugar plays available on any market. The chart looks like it has bott-out for the time being. I will look to buy a few at around these levels. IMO.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Thanks for your input. Ja, not a short term play.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
I wouldn't enter now.it is overbought (check out sto and rsi) and is right on resistance at about 27.10.Watch this level,but I expect a pullback before it breaks through.omo
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Hi russ. Ja, on daily so, but not weekly, so wait for better daily signal. Also I like to use moneyflow index.
0 Kudos