Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Instalments

DG1
Contributor
So i have purchased my instalment and i then reach the expiry date, what are the options avaialabe to me ?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Preston
Super Contributor
Option available 1. Pay final price, take control of share and then sell on open market. 2. Roll forward into another installment (not sure how?) 3. Contact OST hotline for other options by either phoning them or sending them an e-mail by using the "contact us" functionality.
0 Kudos
DG1
Contributor
it is the roll forward option i am interested in but i am not sure how it works ?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am not sure how this work but let me open the discussion to the forum member.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
auto roll over. Some installemnts will automatically roll intot he new series, but different issues have different policies. Contact teh issuer at least a week before and ask them for the process.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Welcome Back ..Simon..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
tx mon, but I was only gone 24 hours, quick trip to surf city to check that the big blue wobbly thing is still there and awesome. good news, is that it is and if not for a radio interview at 6.15am, it was even warm enough to swim in it ...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos