Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Interview with RBA CEO

2 REPLIES 2
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Thanks....great Podcast Simon
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Yes it was and so was the CNBC interview with the RBA CEO. It is clear this company as stated by the CEO is in the final stages of a transitional phase between the old management and strategies and new management and new strategies and plans. Their new board met last thursday for the first time. What I deduct from the interview and yes this is perhaps subjective but a quiet confidence that they have the plans and strategies in place to turn this company around with their goal of moving from a small company to a medium to large sized one. Isn't this also how for eg. Calgro ventured. It worked for them. To suggest management failed is perhaps only partially true as the failures are attributable to the previous regime. I like their prudent and conservative financial strategy, reduce debt first and build up the cash reserves. Coupled with that is the emphasis on growing the revenue line. They also deal exclusively with individuals and not government and only commence construction on pre-approved bonds. Apprently banks are starting to come to the party with approving 100% bonds again.Me thinks although no guarantees think this is one to give it a bit of time and patience. Who says this cannot be another Supergroup, sure hope so!
0 Kudos