Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is anybody out there still GREEN?

Not applicable
Except for the day traders, is there anyone out there with a green portfolio? If so which shares? The volatility is killing me, a mate of mine mentioned turning point around 17 000 for the Alsi a few months back and we all laughed. Now it's not so funny. I sincerly feel for those that had planned to retire this year, 2000 and great!!! Lots of money has been thrown into the market, only time will tell. Big sh*t to hit the proverbial fan. Who does one make money in such an environment?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Shard
Super Contributor
I'm in the Green, ALL GOLD, ALL GOLD, tastes real good.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
im sitting tight, red all over the screen, its crazy, al this jus had to happen when i decided to invest lol **** seems to follow me around!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All Gold, I like... But still even Gold has been up and down not as crazy as all the others but me thinks Gold is about to rocket safe haven style.
0 Kudos
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
Yes Yesterday pumped up my gold portfolio and I smile today. Green always looks good. I think gold is going to take of like never before and it will soon be discounted in the gold share prices
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have the same feeling about these gold shares, and the gold price. The big one is coming!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've been heavily invested in GLD warrants, DRD and GFI for a few weeks. I sold 2/3 of the GLD warrants and 1/3 of my DRD position this afternoon, at great profit, and bought a few bombed-out stocks at P/Es of about 2 with the proceeds.
0 Kudos