Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is politics run by a minority of brainwashed Mafia like thugs?

G_V_V
Super Contributor
Was the judiciary in Zuma's case influenced by the leaders of the Labor Unionists and the Youth League threatening mass actions by its members? Is it fair of the Labor Union to use its members at their expense of no work on pay to protest whenever there is an issue of disagreement with government politics or other institutional services? Have the voters lost their faith in the government they have elected or is it just a minority who are influencing the politicians with their threats of mass actions?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
It is a bit like the football stadiums we are building to entertain sportsman from overseas. - the money should really have gone towards our kids for there education and also for power infrastructure upgrade. It is all about priorities I suppose.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
To Up: What priorities when they don't even respect the full term of the Presidenstal office. Do they think that a new President will be able to solve all the countries problems in the remaining term of the present President.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Complaining won't do anything, ride the gravy train, you'll benefit much more.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I rather remain honest and ride the stock market roller coaster, the big dippers are much more profitable, LOL.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Mbeki was recalled,is he the scapegoat?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
GVV does your version of remaining honest include not investing in companies that have government tenders ???
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
if you are looking for a different perspective on where we are on the world financial "cycles" and how they come about, check this page out and watch the movie. Notice how they explain the system behind America's woes??? http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
No I meant that I would not want to become a member of parliament for the money but for the good of the country.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Scapegoat for what? I assume you mean failed policies and empty promises to the masses. :) I think the ANC are setting themselves up for a big PR Campaign in the run up to elections as they want to ensure they regain the 66.6% of the National Vote they enjoy at this moment. Mbeki was OK, but too quiet a man to draw the sort of crowds a typical ANC Stalwart like Zuma would draw. I hardly think the ANC could lose the National Election, but anything is possible. The ANC members have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar too often for them to be complacent as you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all the time .. or something like that. :P I think it is just PR. The ANC needs to transform itself into a more civilian orientated party away from the previous militaristic stance it had before. They need a new broom of sorts - the trouble with a new broom is it sweeps clean for while. Time will tell .. we live in interesting times.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GVV. Conservative people like you need to become monks or whatever and preach hypocracy. Why don't you become a journalist an write bout all the problems in the country and how wrong evrything is and then get deported to Alaska and work as a packer. Its good for you.
0 Kudos