Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is that Green I can smell?

DST
Super Contributor
Is it just Herschelle Gibbs having a braai?
0 Kudos
34 REPLIES 34
Not applicable
Rally, rugby, boerewors and sunshine... Come on everyone, let's make it a day to remember!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
tis gibbs ... as soon as I close my short we can go green. until then all 3 my dealers are selling this market .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Headline news on finance.google.com: AngloGold Ashanti is to assist 18 families in six communities in the Obuasi Municipality to undertake piggery projects as part of the company's sustainable development ... With news like that, how can the market possibly go down? Let's get the market and those pork chops cooking...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
....I think the Hersch should stoke up another....and pass it around, there some dudes & dudettes that need a seriaaas lift....I found out last night that bears have fled for their shaggy lives...even left their youngun's behind, theres a new kid in town..."Yank" the Yeti...fortunately he's still only in the "desperate housewives hood" 'n might get potted before he gets downtown....I ain't takin' no chances, buying my José by the 5L flagon...bring on the pork chops Timato, braai'd with a hint of herb & apple sauce...BIL & AGL have tested long term support a couple of times today....waiting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A couple of new reasons to think green: (1) The market is making a nice "wave" pattern, which reminds us of our summer holiday. (2) If the US automotive industry collapses, it will be great for other manufacturers, including those with operations in SA. (3) It's very patriotic (except for Luke Watson) (but that's why Hersch did it). (4) Retail sales in the UK dropped less than expected. (5) Green means good for the environment, and that's very fashionable nowadays.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Wasn't there a shampoo called Timato? with a girl with long blonde hair walking thru a field? Hey, the field was really green.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
the boys did not notice the field
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! When Gravy was young he thought a woman in an ad was hot. You will just die if I tell you who it was. And he will kill me.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont. YOu. Dare. And anyway, loadsa blokes like er. She was hot.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Timotei, but I made a typo when choosing my OST name...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Brazen now you have to tell.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazen, I would be very careful if I were you to call into question Gravy's taste in women...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
She would, but she'd be sleeping with the camels next week
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I'd love to but I gotta go unblock a septic tank. Stupid bloody tennants. We'll save it for a day he's offline.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
(... and then I would do it anyway, for the sake of entertaining the forum.)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Come on Brazen I bet if you ask Chartist he would tell you sleeping with a camel is not all bad.
0 Kudos