Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is the end of the JSE nigh?

klapka
Super Contributor
Surely they must be joking about companies listed overseas being removed from the JSE? That is nearly 40% of our stock exchange. We will become more mickey mouse than we are now. What about the R750000 rule and 15% for institutions? The implications are frightening. Am I missing something? Is it really 1st April?
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
divz
Super Contributor
Where do you see this?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Thanks absolutely absurd they cannot be serious.
0 Kudos
Woeste
Contributor
Do anyone know when they will be making a decision on this or is there currently just talks??
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
EISH! These politicians got no economic education, sorry, just the though of it make us want to take more money out of SA!
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
...serious talks (Simon, enlighten us a bit?). You will still be able to participate easily within the R750K margin as individual.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it's talks an isn't going to happen .. tis all media hype in a slow week ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Slow Media week for sure... Sky news is still talking about the death of the worlds best know pedeophile almost week after the world became a safer place as a result of his death.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
rotflmao .. oi vay a very sick me feels way better for that larf .. tx john ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The pleasure is mine to know that you saw the funny side. Now what be the illness.. and will you be better by the 2nd as I am planning on gracing you with my presence.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
who knows, I fly in tomorrow for a roasd show, then a lazy day in ct on the 2nd .. should all be rosey there after .. we gonna do curry afterwards ??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sounds Great.. I will confirm a little latter.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I just checked with my Diary...We is having curry!
0 Kudos
Woeste
Contributor
Sound romantic to me..
0 Kudos