Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

It's My Birthday!!

Not applicable
Now be nice, wish me a fabulous birthday, mail me lots of those cheap-and-nasty online cards and hope and pray that at 33, I remain as handsome and fabulous as i've always been ;)I'll be responding to my fanclub on [email protected] all day today. (No, seriously :) )
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
maciver
Contributor
That makes two of us . Happy birthday . Bottoms up for more highs /profits in your portfolio
0 Kudos
Not applicable
May your trees remain green winter & summer.Congrats to both of you!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
because its your birthday I have decreed that gold will rally to 645.47 today in your honour... (no seriously)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
happy b day G.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Happy Birthday G ... now lets all buy SOLSBH @ 33 to celebrate it
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Best Wishes,as a birthday present u need something that contains GOLD,so buy that reef thats above ground ,Goldreef(GDF)!
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
Happy happy happy!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hope you have a good one.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
No wonder everything is bright in my portfolio today! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
No wonder everything is bright in my portfolio today! Cheers!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi there Goldie. I hope you have a great day, Everytime I write to you I get this immage of you stitting at one of those resturants along the Milniton main road drinking beers in the sun and watching the surf on a tuesday afternoon. So do me a favour and go have a beer for me there today.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Cheers to that Goldie! ALways nice to get the formalities out of the way right at the start of the year so u can concentrate on what's left..... (AND Chartist, seriously, that crystal u are gazing into so accurately seems to be in line with gold's action! What does it say about GFI?)
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
abby d-day g-man, make it count ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have a good one
0 Kudos
Extreme
Not applicable
May you have a wonderful day and very prosperous year!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Goldy happy B'day. May you have a wonderful day with lots of sweets on your table.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I can feel the love in the air! Thanks guys :) Its been a fab day so far,and the missus is throwing me a bash of note tonight. Great way to bring in the new year. Cheerio till the morrow :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hope you bough some gold after all the trouble I went to...
0 Kudos