Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Its a sad day indeed

john_1
Super Contributor
You know things are wrong when one of the best performing shares on the JSE is DRD and you know Gold shares make no sense when this goes up and the other go down...
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi John seems were on the same wave lenght see post below
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Join the club.............We need to take some anti depression tablets. I started out for the past 4 week making a reasonable profit but now it seem that i hit a "dry river bed" ANd guess what it does not even rain in winter in Gauteng?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
can anyone see why
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
everyone seems to know except us on this forum.
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
Hey John I feel for you. This one of the few days I actualy got it right with 95% of my shorts spot on. Tomorrow may belong to you again. But as you know as well as many others here - it is the patience that will bring the profit. Hang in there...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
over 10% volitlity in AGL in the last 2 days that is diffrence in value of R60 billion Rand ...Might have somthing to do with it.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I guess we are the outcast...........(LOL) Cheers Guy... Packing up to go Home!!!!! Will explore Sasol soon!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Webster.. I am making money, sort of. I have almost all my cash in sasol right now, MY AGL are long term holds so this does not phase me. It is just interesting to see the moods of the Market.
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
I kept it simple the last 2 weeks. Short on STX40 / SAB / SPP / WHL. Lots of stress, but patience and my own system judgement this time. Small steps I guess...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Where's the fire!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Webster this post was actually meant tougue in cheak,
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
I guess it is looking from your perspective...excuse me sir.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Webster no problem It always good to see what people are up to, you made some brave call, trust your system and I hope you make heaps mate.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank god for sol !!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry about your GFI's mate.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yebo these things happen only have a bit though
0 Kudos
CE