Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDG will crash today

Brazen
Super Contributor
I like to dance while I vacuum. So sue me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bid you adieu with some poetry:
Call the roller of big cigars,
The muscular one, and bid him whip
In kitchen cups concupiscent curds.
Let the wenches dawdle in such dress
As they are used to wear, and let the boys
Bring flowers in last month's newspapers.
Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream.

Take from the dresser of deal,
Lacking the three glass knobs, that sheet
On which she embroidered fantails once
And spread it so as to cover her face.
If her horny feet protrude, they come
To show how cold she is, and dumb.
Let the lamp affix its beam.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..she does too. It's the singin along that's the trouble - every dog in the hood starts to howl, an then the SPCA arrives..
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Would a value investor not start looking at jdg.It has some good brands,management you could say is half decent.Consumers in sa dont even know what interest rates are as they only know loan sharks of interest rate of 25%,so sure to still see some demand.Only problem is we are at the topish heavy in a bull market(not trying to call it).What will happen to jdg when the bear finally arrives .maybe then mr buffet would be keen
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Brazen, can I take some credit (not the JD kind!!!) or will that be too blaze u think?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You may take credit JC, I am gracious in defeat. Of course, you do understand that taking credit means I will spend the rest of my life looking for an opportunity to kill you?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Please no! Ill make it up to you. Have a look, if Bidvest and Netcare closes (or end of today looks to close) down on its open you may consider too take a small short in one or both. I will.
0 Kudos