Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JDH - a sizeable trade (relatively speaking) at 2 cents

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Someone bought 2,4 million JDH at 2 cents at opening this morning. This is the biggest volume transaction at this price since it awoke from its sleep.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks Abuzz! I have my trade for the day - short the topi and long JDH!
0 Kudos
boerbok
Contributor
does that mean you believe that JDH is going places That do not include down? ;-) you seem to be very bold making that trade and posting the fact on the forum. Waiting to see the storm of replies.
0 Kudos
boerbok
Contributor
does that mean you believe that JDH is going places That do not include down? ;-) you seem to be very bold making that trade and posting the fact on the forum. Waiting to see the storm of replies.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yes bokkie, I was waiting for a storm of replies. But I only got one. At least you said it twice though, for which I am grateful.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Between you and Kr!pto - 2 good laughs for the morning, cheers !!!
0 Kudos
boerbok
Contributor
yea not sure how that happened maybe the forum administrator just like my comments and repeated it. But glad you so grateful. I think everyone would be even more grateful if they knew why this share was trading the way it is. no sens but unusuall trading for a share that on the most part is a no go.??? Why.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
boerbok
Contributor
just a share that is very curious. They say where there is smoke there is fire. Not sure if the fire is for the good or the bad yet. but if for the good some cash can be made. my luck the horse will be gone before I decide. Some guys have very stronf feelings against this share so sitting on the fence.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
boerbok - all the normal indicators and ratios on this share would tell you to keep clear of it. However, it is a venture capital share and they have a habit of being volatile, unpredictable and unconventional. The fact that they have traded such big volumes over the past while would surely point to something about to happen. I highly doubt it is just bar talk or school fees being paid. The BIG questions are what and when?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I wonder who bought these shares at 2c in the morning...hhmmmm?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Not me Preston - If I had R 50k to invest on a penny stocks at the moment I'd buy MKX at 3 cents, cos that's another one which is going to break from its 3-4 cent range up to 6-7 cents in the next couple of months.
0 Kudos
Liam
Occasional Contributor
Nothing wrong with Milkworx, going to fly soon. But Johndan, why are you all so worried? We are talking cents. Biotech is the future, it cannot be ignored. How many biotech shops are around? Jump in, it's throw-away money, peanuts to make a packet. Do some research on biotech, do some search on the other half of JDH, the "impregnated paper" that keeps grapes fresher on export. Is Mondi involved?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ROTFLMAO ... "impregnated paper" ... LOL ... tears streaming down my face an I got a meeting with suits ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sure, Mondi was blamed, but insisted on a paternity test..
0 Kudos
boerbok
Contributor
Why you surprise me. there are so many talking about the shares demise and about it being delisted. Surley the smoke of destruction can be seen. But then we have those that feel this is a winner and that it could become flaming hot. Smoke always precedes fire. Maybe what this share needs is a breeze ;-)
0 Kudos