Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

JSEDirect 04 Jan 2011 .. Show notes and links

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
all links at http://ow.ly/3ytII .. Great interview with Gary Stone who was out last year in August ..
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Ninja
Super Contributor
Great show.....I trust your new website and business will be interactive.....I am sure there are a number of traders out there like myself that would really enjoy contributing or getting involved in some way if considered useful.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Ninja,how about an article on changing and feeding twins and trading at the same time.That would be original.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Hehe....nice one Russ....let me tell you it would make for interesting reading......there's nothing like running down the passage with a fully laden nappy in each hand in order to get your entry in on time as your system screams buy, en route to the kitchen to warm the milk bottles, as the little one's scream blue murder coz they hungry.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Sounds like fun.I can see the title already-Screaming buys and screaming babies!.
0 Kudos