Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

KIO

KVW
Super Contributor
What's the TA on this share? It looks like it has strong lower support. Might break out higher....Undervalued or prices right?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Under valued !!!
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
This share is taking a pounding, small volume players are really pushing this share down and some big spenders will pick up a bargain at the moment. I have bought up to 80% of my portfolio is KIO, it is really undervalued and I cannot believe how scared people are the moment the pressure is on.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Realli, 80%? Ive been eyeing this one out! What are the future trades for this, good bad? KVW, is it a long term or short term share?
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Why do you think it's undervalued KVW? What do you think it's value should be and why?
0 Kudos
alleycat
Contributor
The TA on KIO is as follows: 1)The share is in a bear trend having broken thru it's long term trend line. 2)All moving averages are pointing south with the 200 day MA starting to make it's downward curve. 3)It's tried twice to break resistance at 26,000. 4)The 1 year support is holding but once breached the share would move down to find next support at plus/minus 18,000. 5)Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm not
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Alleycat, I agree with your TA but I'm not looking at 200MA I'm a short trader, these days you have to be, in a Bull market your long, in a Bearish market you have to trade short. I mean on Tues. I traded ARI and I made a 10% return in a day, ok, it's not often that happens but you have look around. KIO is a stable resource company and thier books look great. If you look at the % that the resources are off their highs roughly about 28-30% but KIO is roughly 42% so they are undervalued relative to the other resources....... when trading short work out a % return to cover buying and selling costs and look for bargains. A volitile market is not good but does present oppertunities. I think KIO should see the 24000 level by next week. It is on a down trend but look at the spikes, that when you must get in.
0 Kudos