Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Last chance to buy Gold under US$1,000

Not applicable
It's baaaaaaaack above 1,000 :-)!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what a fasanating duel snap1 vs shanil! cant wait to see the drama unfold in the next few days.and the winner is....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The winner is the guy that takes max profit ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Why do you have to understand what you trade?Why not just trade the price?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well ....the 990 support level is key
0 Kudos
Not applicable
interesting that todays date is 09/09/09 - and gold is around 999s?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Snap1 - you have to sleep more - you're seeing patterns where there are none...
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Gold should see the US$1,000 mark again and go above it if the US trades green, we are apporaching a the same point that happened start of Oct. as fears of a pull back loom. It's becoming more 50-50 as confidence lowers and fear start settling, being September also does not help. Gold is like fear money. Confidence and gold price are directly related, bought into HAR.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
haha ! I am just talking *****. I been out in meetings the whole day so haven't been watching the gold price since we were down earlier. I am glad to see 990 held earlier again :)
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
R7,48 - Amazing! Gold should be flying right now
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an why isn't it ?? me thinks that requires some thort coz theories aren't stacking up ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Evening gentlemen!! Had to attend a funeral & therefore lost track of gold.. Closed 3.9% down on JSE.... And currently $995, Seems like a downward movement for the rest of this week...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eish gold at $989 Now..Maybe im right afterall!!
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
If we are all very very lucky gold will pull back to 960-970 before it takes off again first to 1100 and then to 1300. This will give all gold diggers a chance to load up on more GFI at 101 and HAR at R80 for the next burst north on the charts.....the perfect squeeze is being set up....the rand will turn and start to weaken in the weeks ahead and the Dow/JSE will eventually see the 10% correction we have all been eagerly waiting for......gold will be caught in the middle and shoot for the stars.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is that a crystal ball in your pants or are you just glad to see me?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
IMO vitorc, but nice of you to notice!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos