Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Last chance to buy Gold under US$1,000

Not applicable
It's starting to look a bit more positive. Up off 983 support
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rand strength could hurt later. US looks to open up and extend gains. Dollar weakens, rand strengthens gold up overall price down. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice jump happened now with opening of US
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gold is trying so so so hard to get above 1000! I have a feeling... that tonight's going to be the night....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rod Sewart or Emma Button - Tonights gonna be the night -

Stay away from my window
Stay away from my back door too
Disconnect the telephone line
Relax baby and draw that blind

Kick off your shoes and sit right down
Loosen off that pretty French gown
Let me pour you a good long drink
Ooh baby don't you hesitate cause

Tonights the night
It's gonna be alright
Cause I love you girl
Ain't nobody gonna stop us now

C'mon angel my hearts on fire
Don't deny your man's desire
You'd be a fool to stop this tide
Spread your wings and let me come inside

Tonights the night
It's gonna be alright
Cause I love you girl

Don't say a word my virgin child
Just let your inhibitions run wild
The secret is about to unfold
Upstairs before the night's too old

Tonights the night
It's gonna be alright
Cause I love you woman

;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
uh uh!! ;( I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas I gotta feeling That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night Tonight's the night night Let's live it up I got my money Let's spend it up Go out and smash it Like Oh My God Jump off that sofa Let's get get OFF I know that we'll have a ball If we get down And go out And just loose it all I feel stressed out I wanna let it go Let's go way out spaced out And loosing all control Fill up my cup Mazel tov Look at her dancing Just take it off Let's paint the town We'll shut it down Let's burn the roof And then we'll do it again Let's Do it Let's Do it Let's Do it Let's Do it Let's Do it Let's Do it Let's Do it Let's Do it Let's Do it And live it up I gotta feeling That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night Tonight's the night Let's live it up I got my money Let's spend it up Go out and smash it Like Oh My God Jump off that sofa Let's get get OFF Fill up my cup (Drink) Mozolotov (Lahyme) Look at her dancing (Move it Move it) Just take it off Lets paint the town We'll shut it down Lets burn the roof and then we'll do it again Let's do it Let's do it Let's do it Let's live it up Let's do it Let's do it Let's do it Let's do it Let's do it Let's do it Here we come Here we go We gotta rock Easy come Easy go Now we on top Feel the shot Body rock Rock it don't stop Round and round Up and down Around the clock Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Friday, Saturday Saturday to Sunday Get get get get get with us You know what we say Party every day Pa pa pa Party every day And I'm feelin That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night I gotta feeling tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good good night
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
1000-1000-1000-1000-1000-1000-1000-1000-1000. If it hold s for a few hours it's going to fly......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So far, glad that I didn't bolt yesterday! :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So now as Maggie pointed out in her other thread, how much of this flying is in anticipation of the swan dive around these dates 8 years ago? It will surely be a new NASA rocket if the swan visits but will it be a Titanic when the golden goose (no bad news - just market/hman jitters for no reason) appears monday rather than the black swan?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
and in the right corner we have GOLD at 1001
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
!!! Exploding right now!!! Is the doomsday scenario playing out?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
WOOOO!!!!!! GO !! GO!! GO!! 1009
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
and gold takes a left hook 1008.47
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Last chance to stock up on canned food, Timatoe!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Might be a lot of wolf-crying, but if articles like these chase up enough ghosts, gold is in for a run in the future. http://mineweb.co.za/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page72068?oid=89018&sn=Detail.
0 Kudos