Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Little activity?

Blik
Super Contributor
Ok so I know its only pennies and I cant imagine too many people interested...but today and yesterday a little jump in trading activity on this has pushed the price from a 7 to 8 range to 10 to 11....no news I can find.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
jetman
Occasional Contributor
I held 550000 of them @ave 9.5 but today gave me a chance to get out of this dog at a profit nogal
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Maybe not a dog if you took profit...
0 Kudos
Chopchop
Contributor
Bid/offer is now at 13/14 cents. Someone must be building a position. But who would pay 13 cents for a share that was trading at 7 cents three days ago? Anyway sold a third of mine for a 48% profit so I'm not complaining.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
I also own this share of "ill repute" and after some frustration I'm also well in the green on it. 14c is quite a resistance level, if it could break such well then perhaps the dynamics have changed. But who knows with penny stocks.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they are as bankrupt as they have ever been
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Bankrupt or not - I just got out at 14 this morning - thats 55% up for me....I'll take it.
0 Kudos
Chopchop
Contributor
So RBA is no longer bankrupt, it got its funding and its a lot better than I though it would be. The R55 million loan from Old Mutual is more than the market cap was a month ago. Massive delusion, but according to management in their earnings reports, the main bottle neg causing the losses was cash flow and now they have enough to operate at capacity maybe they just make make a profit.
0 Kudos