Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Logged on time

Not applicable
What does everyone feel about time logged on? Before, although Standard said it was 15 mins, you had over 18 mins before being logged out. Now it is definitely 15. I find this very aggravating, especially since there is nobody else around who can possibly create havoc in my account if it is left open. There are times when I just want to keep an eye on things and not necessarily be actively trading. It would be great if it was kept open for 30 mins before being automatically logged off.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
analyst
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
I have no problem, much better than what it was, atleast now you can log in again without waiting! I would rather see the password feature on every trade gone!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
you can get free software on the internet called 'refresher' it allows you to auto refresh the page every X minutes (time is user defined) hence you do not have refresh every couple minutes. Am not just how secure it is, but use it and it works fine. Hope it helps ease the frustration....
0 Kudos