Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Long shot...

Not applicable
Im trying to get a copy of "Analysis of derivatives for the CFA program" by D.M Chance can anyone help me out here? I've found it online but only in the states and I'm not so keen to pay $95 for this book, firstly because I don't have any $ and secondly that $95 is rather high! Its for one of my B.Com honours subjects (no idea how a university can perscribe a book that isn't published in SA!) Any help will be appreciated. If you dont want to post on the forum you can e mail me [email protected]. Thanks
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard
Super Contributor
I just bought the book for my final year BCom. Yes nowhere to be found in SA. I paid with a credit card $75(book + postage). I did that last week Thursday. Yesterday it arrived in SA, but they wanted another R214 clearance. So yeah . $95 in total. I should get it tomorrow.It's more expensive than the course itself!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Amazon.ca (canada) have 8 used copies available of the Dec 2002 edition for $35 each. http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=analysis+of+derivat...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thats Canadian dollars R8.15 to the CND.
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
Always try www.abebooks.com - often cheaper than an ANC politician, or even www.amazin' profits doth come
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Took the words outta my mouth dilli - abe is fab, I use it all the time.
0 Kudos