Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

MRF - (for tribalzone)

webster_1
Frequent Contributor
Sir, you must be as happy re your MRF decision - that of course if you're still in. I bought long again yesterday.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
Yeah dude, I got sick of getting into a good share and pulling out at 10% only to watch it fly... Ive done my research on MRF and feel even though Im sitting on a healthy profit im just going to sit with this one over the next month or so and see how she goes. Maybe even put it in the bank as a keeper. the following might have something to do with it... I also bought a bunch of SABSBH wich im going to hold onto a bit longer than I normally would on a warrant. got a feeling SAB is due to do something Xstrata's price hikes surpassed by Samancor Kermas Group's Samancor chrome unit said that it will conclude a bigger second quarter price increase than the 9% agreed by its rival. Samancor has already agreed to a price rise of as much as 10.5c a pound, from last quarter's 75c with some customers. Xstrata had agreed to increase prices by as low as 7c a pound. According to chairman, Danko Konchar, "We're under no obligation to follow their price increase. It depends on the customer, but in some cases it can be a double digit increase. In no case will we accept a 7c increase". Companies & Markets
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
Funny thing with MRF is that I once again made good buy / sell decision. Sold some MRF contract on the high this afternoon and bought some SAB contracts. So I am hanging between rock/ hard place with SAB. Good luck...
0 Kudos