Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mr Price

PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Hi All, I need some sound advise on this share. When I did my homework this share seemed to be heading for a double top and I bought taking it that the share would hit the R 39 mark in a week as the TA looked sound. However this share seems to be waiting in the departure lounge of the R 35.50 What is stopping the rally? Mr Price imports its good so a strong rand is good for it? Its profits are up?? Please can anyone shed some light
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
The rally stopped because they support the sharks
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Bought these in April at 2600 as a long term (3year minimum) hold, gone up 38% in those 6 months, asking for another 8 to 10% I think is asking too much.I see this moving sideways or even comming off a little but hope I'm wrong. Was in 2 large shopping centers in Dbn this weekend, what is very obvious everyone's short of fresh,tin, moola,bucks,pounds you know what I mean.Retailers are battling, I've no doubt results will confirm this, Iknow the market looks 6 to 15 months ahead, I doubt we'll out the dwang by then.Remember our MP's (the ones with money) don't shop at MPC and don't stay at City Lodge
0 Kudos