Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mtx - Meteoric Rise Coming

Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Any one believe all the news that MTX should track to around R28-R30, once tomorrows announcement comes out, assuming it is a success! Mtx seems to be just hanging around waiting to rebound to its previous levels. I must say, so am I....I have held it through the last week of ups and dwons, and seems to be less jittery today.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Yes it did a brief jump early this morning, but over the next week it would jump back to over R24 me thinks..
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
I think tomorrow morning Mtx will take another 6% dip to around R18-R18.50, before a slow recovery. I think tomorrow is going to be a blood bath. Currently holding Gijima and Meteorex, although I am more confident with Mtx. R24.00 in the next week would be great!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its in a downward trend with upper resistance line at about R21.20 today. If it breaks that, and if the copper price does anything special - only then I'd go long.
0 Kudos