Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Need some input here.

asylum
Super Contributor
Ive got some psg shares which ive been holding for around 2 years its only 10 grand and the share is down 53% from where i bought, should i maybe buy another 10 grand now and bring that average down im gonna hold these for a while so not worried by the time factor, any input appreciated, thanks.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
YNWA
Super Contributor
asylum...if you like Mouton & Co + PSG then have a look at Capitec...superb low cost business model...lots of growth possibilities into the rest of Africa...biggest plus is no Big 4 Bank bullschitte!! Adios
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
What a beautiful downward trend. The next leg down is coming soon.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Asylum, forget about averaging down. The only benefit will be seeing a green arrow sooner rather than later. If you feel that your best investment for your 10k is in PSG, then perhaps you should buy PSG, NOT to average down but because it offers a good opportunity in itself. However, if some other share in your opinion offers a better opportunity, then I would rather buy the latter. OMO
0 Kudos