Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Next resistance level

HateGauteng
Super Contributor
My internet is sloooow today and I can't get the chart to load. Could someone who trades Absa frequently please tell me where the next resistance level lies?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
warhippo
Super Contributor
Not your internet I think. The website just takes ages to load even with diff. browsers.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My first target is around the R129.80 where the peak of the current resistance line is when looking at the ascending triangle formation. As you can see the Technicals are looking positive with ADX approaching crossover +ve, MACD crossover is +ve, and the low of ABSA yesterday was on the 89MA. Target 2 will be a lot higher than target one as a break in the ascending triangle should push up confidence in ABSA
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My first target is around the R129.80 where the peak of the current resistance line is when looking at the ascending triangle formation. As you can see the Technicals are looking positive with ADX approaching crossover +ve, MACD crossover is +ve, and the low of ABSA yesterday was on the 89MA. Target 2 will be a lot higher than target one as a break in the ascending triangle should push up confidence in ABSA
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
My thoughts are wether to get out at 129.50 or hang in and wait for the breakout.
0 Kudos