Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nova.....EURUSD

YNWA
Super Contributor
...now now B...don't get carried away...sounds mebbe you wanna be a banker *****er....yeh, didn't tink so.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Jislaaik. Listen mense! Be ultra careful going long. I'm definitely not long anything yet as I need confirmation on my systems and I do not yet have it. Take Chartist's advice and remember we're in a secular bear.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
will do Brazen. EURUSD almost at 1.28 and targeting the 21 day EMA which has been total resistance since end Oct.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Nova, tonite its time for some of Timato's pork chops, gooood Port St. Johns Greens & José...and a little bit of Jim Morrison with a fat Cohiba!...I could be in bull heaven!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This things comming back!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yip and so is the DOW and not looking good
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Micro, Hennie, this is not looking good at all. This is exactly why I say you HAVE to WAIT OUT forming chart patterns until they confirm. If the S&P packs it in today then I think we're in for the long drop quite litterally. The session isn't over but I think this is a failed breakout. The pop in the EURUSD I strongly suspect was a failed official attempt to bluff the market. But we'll see, need patience till tomorrow
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
MICROLIGHTER? Drop me a mail on [email protected] and I'll send you some reading material that you absolutely need to read if you're going to trade FX. Trust me bru, you'll save yourself a lot of pain. FX is by far the highest risk market of all and you need to be absolutely sure that you have a system and that your system is unemotional. There are some basic rules you have to follow or you're going to pay serious school fees.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In my own little world, ive always been bearish on this pair...thus the shorts i opened 2 days ago. Pity to get jigged out on a false move. Had that not been..would have been drinking bottled wine this evening! Anyway..lesson learned, fingers burned..will wait for confirmation next time.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
YNWA this market is scaring me so totally shaaitless I'd settle for a Dos Equis or a Whale and a Cucaracha! But the Cohiba? Now there you're showing your breeding bru. You ever try Garcia Y Vega? Dominican and one of the loveliest cigarro brands I've ever indulged in. Not a Cohiba or Partegas by any measure but so sweet and light and perfect for a mild summer evening in the Kaap. But for now a Cohiba is good
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Hey YNWA? Since you know Port St J's... you ever tie up with 'ole Ben Dekker down there? He always used to drift between Port St J and Coffee Bay. He helped out many times with our 'supplies' or else pointed us to a good 'grocer'. You from Slummies? Geeez I remember we used to go on surfing weekends out there and we'd buy a shoebox for 10 bob and then just chuck the whole thing on the braai fire and sniff up the holy smoke and then we'd go soifing. Even the rebe's left us alone we were so stoked on our veggies. Those were them days. you're making me big time nostalgic now.
0 Kudos