Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Now the 1mil question

ABuzz
Super Contributor
I'm holding 3 million
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah, I'm just holding on a bit...will stock up on a few million as soon as the share price hits 6 - 7c.
0 Kudos
Trader_x
Contributor
I am holding about a million... so for every cent up or down I either make or loose R10k...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
hehehe you guys never stop to amaze me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Volumes down today from yesterday.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
when you add your trading costs in, what's the effective price you paid? What do you need to break-even, factoring in fees? IMO buying less than R10k-R15k at a time of any share means you are paying too much for the transaction. If you don't have that much money in one go, wait and save or use SB's monthly payment thing where you pay really low transaction fees.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I think any volumes above 5 million for the day are decent (not necessarily good, but ok). It is when it drops to below 2 mill or none at all that it has gone back to its lame stage.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ABO shares will need a decent run of positive SENS announcements for it to surge ahead...let's hope that ABO management are getting their act together.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
sell at 6c then bids will be 5c.
0 Kudos