Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PPC

Not applicable
this is still one of my favourite share. Trend reversal should come soon
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Preston
Super Contributor
stop guessing dude.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i am not guessing. just a statement iam making.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Must i remind you about karma. Don't let it catch up with you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Been watching this one for some time.Hope you r right Makadir.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
World's best bumper sticker:

" My Karma ran over my dogma "
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
since when is MKadir the resident expert.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He always makes these wild open ended statements. Like this morning's was something like "if the alsi does not move below 26000 we should go up" ... huh? Why do you always pick your support and resistance at every 500 points? The market does not work on every 500 points or else everyone would be following it. Please Mkadir, if you are always gonna give advise on this forum, do it in such a way that quantifies your statements. You come off like a real wannabe lost in the market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skippy boy, u will eat your words soon. My alsi futures analysis have had a very high success rate. If u can successfully score an avg of 3k everyday, then challenge me or else watch wat u say.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
I have a PPCIHB... when does the price of this installment move... should i phone investec(the issuer) to get an updated price or??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
mkadir, with respect. R3k a day is meaningless, and any trader knows this. The issue is how much do you have to start, if R1million then R3k is tiny, if you only have R1k then R3k is massive.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh please ... so you're throwing profit numbers at us now, sigh. 3K a day huh? Well done! A lot of traders make that kind of cash each day and it all depends how much capital you work with and with how few contracts you can do it with. " I average 3K a day..." LOL, just another statement to make you look like a desperate wannabe expert.
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
thought you were discussing ppc
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon iam not too greedy. 3k is evryday, sometimes more like yesterdays 30k alsi run. I am happy with what i make, sometimes i do get greedy and take out evryting. I am not as experienced as you and i am sure you have alot more resources than i do.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
mkadoorrr you the man! Does it matter what anybody says? Lesson number 1 - never listen to anybody make your own decisions.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Putting the share on my watchlist? Thanks. Any ideas about an good entry level. What's hurting the share? Electricity concerns, jittery market, Unatural high rains we had during Jan, the new expansion program, cheap imports or other factors I an not aware of? PS. I was learned that if jou cannot say something constructive to rather say nothing. The market on it's own is producing enough negativity.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
mkdir 3k a day is a lot of money keep going.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Mkadir- That comment was not directed at you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Tester. For those of you that make more than 3k a day good for you. I hope you become millionaires just like me. I am happy for you's
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Thanks to my wife I am now a millionaire. "Oh,what were you before that?" "A billionaire".
0 Kudos