Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Penny shares that offers medium term value

striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
What now striker ? Great deal announced yesterday. In time this will become profitable. Did you expect a huge profit ?
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Market seems to be taking the results in it's stride.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- No not a huge profit, but not a loss. I'm afraid I cant be swayed by the 'in time' arguments - too many imponderables. This companies progress is too erratic for me.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I suggest a bit of profit take - just about now. omo
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
And as expected a right's offer........which BG and co are going to follow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Kwagga, do you think Pallinghurst could eventually trade at the same level as, say, Implats? I mean, if what Pallinghurst are saying is true, this is a going mining concern with terrific potential, cash-flush, and the company aims to diversify into other resources as well, including copper.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Implats ? - Not likely. Remember this is a resource investment company, not a resource company. They will always trade 20-30% below asset value. I am however willing to bet that if you've got the nerves(and thats what you're going to need)to keep this while they are investing in resource companies that might only generate positive cash flows in 5 years time you will reap the benefits. So, read my lips - this is a long term 5 years + investment. Don't come crying on my shoulder if the share price trade below current price in three years time. Yo're investing in huge upside potential, your investing in Brian Gilbertson's business acumen and the price you pay is time, and lots of it. Your choice.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos