Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Potential gap close

RDB
Super Contributor
nice one, i sold bout 5 min b4 close @ 29,295 as my IG kept going on call, was afraid I would not get out b4 close - then rallied another 240 points
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah only fools like DC mess with gaps....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist, forgive me for asking but do you think you may have a personality disorder? The narcissistic one? Where the sufferer has an inflated sense of self-importance, the need for admiration, is extremely self-involved, and disregards the sensitivities of others? I ask because narcissists are also arrogantly self-assured and confident and they expect to be noticed as superior and have sustained periods of grandiosity and entitlement. What do you think?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well u see thats a really stupid question because if I did I wouldnt know it....thats the nature of personality disorders ...Jezebel....pse have a look at the video later and you will see that nothing I talk about is fiction....instead of practising some amateur psychology analise what happened in this thread and u may learn something...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for trying to help me, Chartist. I'm trying to help you, too. You see, you're being a tad manic (again) about wanting everyone to tell you how brilliant and right you are, especially in the earler thread with John. Are you sure that you're feeling okay?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh thats ok ..i thought u were trying to make fun of the mentally disturbed....the market is a manic place today...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Chartist ...R13000 profit is excellent just for a couple of hours of work...Just prove my point......Knowledge is priceless ,for everything else there is mastercard.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
video is busy being rendered....
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
Jezebel, who cares if the guy is crazy? There is alot to learn from him, and he is willing to share some of his knowledge. You dont get that often. Negative comments can be a good thing, especially if you are blind to your own mistakes. Maybe thats what is needed to realize your mistakes and start working on it?
0 Kudos