Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price Streamer

keen
New Contributor
To all you guys who use Price Streamer, is it possible to view the intraday charts as candlestick charts?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yes, and you get the first month free - so check it out and see if it fits.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
But Simon...I am still getting a blank screen. Did your techies inform you what the possible problem on my side could be?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Did you remove the dust cover?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Yip and i tried the webiste www.hidemyass.com and no! it does not need a flash ..as suggested by Super idego
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Preston, I have no more clever ideas (nor sillyones for that matter). You can try support - 0860 121 161
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Preston....just checking....have you got http://www.standardbank.co.za & http://www.sbk.stockcentral.co.za as exceptions in your popup blocker?....+....are they loaded in your Internet Options >> Security Tab>>Trusted Sites....maybe of some help.
0 Kudos
GQ
Occasional Contributor
Simon how can you view the price streamer intraday in candlesticks?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Tried your suggestion,still no result?
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Is this an intra day spread expressed in graph?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I wish i can provide you and CQ with answer but my goddamn price streamer is not BLOODLY working???????????????
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
For the last few days my price streamer is also not working, all I have is that white screan of death !!, I am thinking it is my connection speed, just found out we have all been upgraded to 3G (previously GPRS), so now I dont know !!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
GQ...open a chart & on the right hand side of the menu bar is a small dropdown arrow next to the close button, if you hover your mouse pointer over this "options" appears....click on options & then select what type of graph you want. The same can be done on "Time Sales" to select your colour scheme etc.... if all else fails read the manual. Adios.
0 Kudos