Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Price is dropping after this morning's SENS

Maggie
Super Contributor
Is this a bargain or a HUGE risk? Opinions
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
But then again, Its worth a chance.. I Got in on some at R1.15..
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Massive gap down, worth a gander, cant find and bad news
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
something to do with their subsidiary allegra being put under curatorship, there is talk that the cautionary is about offloading allegra dont know how true it is. Took a huge smack right after the SENS yesterday
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Small risk but TA says oversold but stil dropping. Interesting SENS. maybe market expected more.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shareholders should be happy allegro was the only part of the company keeping it from flying. I got a bit greedy this morning and missed some good spec profit. I tried to get in at 110c but it did not get that low. O well i still hold some for the long term. I will be happy to see them offload this part of the business ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got in at 115, out at 130..Thats 12.4% in 6 Minutes.. Then got back in at 120 just now!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
The first bit of news here:
http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page295046?oid=314522&sn=Detail&pid=1

...seems to indicate it's a bit of an option. The price is low because there's a chance it could go under if dragged down by CMM. If it doesn't because it's ringfenced well enough, it's a huge win.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Just noticed that since middle of June 09, all of the directors dealings have been sales. Perhaps they know something we dont.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they mention this mess with their results of months ago .. just seemingly nobody really reads the results ??
0 Kudos