Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Princess Leia- Any ideas

Preston
Super Contributor
Princess Leia , where are you? Come out, come out from where you are hiding?
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I am in the office for a change.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am kinda missing you input into this forum. So when is the next exciting appearance on CNBC Africa.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an I bin travel my sorry ### off, hence not around much. But sooner or later things will return to normal.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon...tell Bronwyn I know a good hairdresser....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that vacuous woman with the blonde hair....the one that declared "thats officially a bear market" during the last pullback in the market
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, she probably thinks she has an excellent hair dresser.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what topic will you be edifying us on today?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no idea, a market wrap. Prolly lots around the 50 pts from yesterday and if this is the end of the world.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Brono is a far wack better than that cARMEL OR IS IT Camel women from London/Corfu. Just dig it when she flicks her blonde wrench to the right of my box and charges into a string of one liners.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, so what is the balance of your voyager miles. .
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Preston, probably enough to buy a little plane, thinking of maybe an airbus.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD, Dude, I seriously believe that Browyn was suffering from a "pinch nerve". I find it so annoying that i actually reset my stop watch to see if i can establish an interval pattern...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, which airline do you use the most. In my days of constant travel, British Airways was my mode of transport. I use to love the 2 PM Friday flight back. The Airhostess was alway in such a joyful mood.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Leave Bronwyn, at least she's kinda hot. The most annoying presenter has to that Leigh Roberts on in the morning. I cringe everytime she goes into that high pitch and babbles on without a clue of what she's saying, she always seems so unsure of what to say next.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Browyn is as hot as watching Chartist and Dr Clive Roffey engaging in a wrestling match and with John as the referee. Just joking Chartist/john.(LOL)
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Skippo, Yea and that poncy bloke from liberty with his fifties hair style.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
SAA, new aircraft, alright food if staving, new planes with better space and better lounges. BA is horrid, old planes and food I would rather starve then eat. nationWide is only an option if you don't mind a long delay.
0 Kudos