Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R 105

Rams
Super Contributor
you should know! LOL
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Yeah, I spend my days arguing with them on share chat forums.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
then you wasting your time...try the more stimulating chat forums...the ones where you chat with your head in your hands...LOL...like the worried trader on TV when the markets are down!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I cant, it's a patron saint of lost causes thing.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Out of some at R106,5 then some more at R108. In at R102,5
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what happened...was this not going to 115-120??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
thresh, you now a trader ?? check second post on this thread ??
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I never quoted those targets?? I said I am in it for the long haul. I will try and trade for profit along the way. Only moved a few at these points. Wish I had moved more but not that good at it.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Anyway - I did say I had bought them back - so your point is - well ... pointless!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Simon - you need to check it - it says "Just a few though." AND that is what I have done - moved 500O shares of my "GOLDIE" position; AND then bought them back again. Anyway - I reserve the right to change the rules to suit myself as I go along. It's an ANC thing.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Anyway - personally - I think if we go back to R120 - we are going much higher.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
BUT I'm not - so I won't .. but now you are ??
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
BUT I'm not - so I won't. Just a few though ... Misquoting or selective quoting constitutes cheating. Naughty boy.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
BUT I'm not - so I won't. Just a few though ... Misquoting or selective quoting constitutes cheating. Naughty boy.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
So - clearly - in my original comment I left the door open to the little bit of trader in me. There's a little bit of the trader in all of us, after all. I hope... "or what's a heaven for?"
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ah , so you traded or invested(we as confused as you) based on PRICE and had nothing to do with TIME?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I know you are confused. If you feel you can do anything without taking time into account - you are even more confused.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but tell, did you do the trade you just did based on time or price...did you trade the PRICE or did you trade the TIME?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Are you really not getting this? One trades the price in/or/over time. That is why you choose liquid, volatile stocks for trading. Otherwise you could buy some ultra-cheap stocks - and go to bed. A trader tries to exceed the marker return within/or/over a given TIME!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
now you talking general things...how important was time over price in executing the trade YOU just did. Yes I as I guessed...time was not relevant...you saw the price and did the trade!
0 Kudos