Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

R5000 into R25000

PaulR_1
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
First post with 100 replys?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
loss, or made the money?
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Yes - excellent entertainment value!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
ok. this I have to see.. send me the contract notes of these trades to [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shanil,you have not responded to Werners post at 13:04. What are your 5 promising shares that will catapult your genius to no1 spot come end December 2009. Quick quick quick.A genius need not procrastinate
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
what ever happened to Mkadir ???
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
lol, Warren Buffett decides within minutes if he is interested in an investment...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Shanil, some of your comments makes us doubt your comments, such as saying you did it to a comment which asked if you lost 20k, what you plan to do with you SBK position, somehow i think you made a bit of a mistake on that?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
MTN, AGL, BIL, SOL & OML
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi, can you place shanil's prediction as a benchmark somewhere for us to keep track off
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
momentum, will do so... bit late entry though...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i added him to my watchlist since his post
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
cool, am adding to the challenge site as well, but this will be based on prices from the 15th Jan (start date)... will let you know when its live...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
may be i can learn something from this youngster, either to avoid his decisions or go along
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Add mine please Werner...ACL,SOL,GFI,OML,MTN
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i beg your pardon werner i think now we set a precedent another youngster wants in, our example does show that shanil for now is 11 up on me LOL see i can learn something from the young people
0 Kudos