Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Raging Bull

Quakedog
Super Contributor
If Greece defaults so what! Still fully invested. Pedal to the metal baby! Buy on the dips and run with it.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
... 2008 is a "tea party" compared to If we get a "Greek default".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree....dont trade the news...I do however not agree with the buy the dips statement...this very statement was heard loudest about 4 years ago..buy the dips if the dips are higher than the previous dip...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Price action not that of a c-wave.Maybe fridays call was correct with a wave 4 currently in process.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
100% consistent with it (clear 1 down and 2 up and then start of smaller 5 wave count of 3 prolly in 4 now.....i dont want this to be personal because it isnt....the fact that you doubted the B wave should tell you that the alternative count is probably right. ...this much i have learnt in applying elliott...if you battle to make the count or have some misgivings the alternative (opposite) count is usually the correct one. I repeat this isnt about being right or worng or the one knowing more about Elliott than the other its about the approach.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
The elephant never left the room because the food was so good. It will leave when the food stops. Due to having grown so much it may need to break the walls first.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have no problem being wright or wrong,so dont worry.I like to see how other elliot traders think.If the teeboy is wright and keep staying wright we make him the realchartist and trade with him.As long we can make money.I actually think u are wrong today and we going to see a new high later today.Dont take it personal.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
We will at most test the 200 moving average then we going higher. The Greek thing must and will happen.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
u mean general assistant I take it...yes of course anything is possible but if 480 goes the picture changes quite dramtically...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
The orange background string is getting bolder, so we could have a quick bounce as green fades (loses strands) and blue becomes ascendant (i.e. thicker). Then the purple string might make its presence felt as blue is woven into the underlying red market. Often, strings don't like to have more than two colours mixed in so it's very hard to predict. My uncle Larry was colour-blind, so I told him Larry, don't play your pension money on the market when you can't see the colours. Didn't listen. Poor Larry.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or to parphrase...."I dont know wtf is going on here so ill just take a dump on it"....just when i thought it was smelling a bit fresher here today as the sewer leakage seemed to be under control people are now just taking dumps where and when the mood takes them
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
C'mon, I thought it was "if you can't beat 'em, join em" :) Groupthink only likes their own vague untestable prediction mechanism?! Hard crowd to please, sheesh.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
stop picking up stopmies while u take that dump...pse read the post ...and u will see how we discuss the shortcomings.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Raging con ar*ists! look what was causing the blockage. Do you think it could be Greek? Probably ancient. But what kind of fool would buy it?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
If you want people to have a sense of humour, maybe try the outfit on yourself. I poke fun at friends who believe in homeopathy as well, but they don't get as defensive.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
richard that was a mix up...forget it and lets move on with a constructive conversation...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
No prob, I think I'm unlikely to bring anything useful to this one, to be honest. I'll be watching for EU bond spreads and things, just in case. I'm mostly waiting for the "greece is temporarily solved. now what?" period.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
could get ugly quite soon
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
MMMMM Not so cool was hoping the Greek deal was done today!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
actual Greek bond deadline is 20 March .. all other dead lines are just lines int he sand ..
0 Kudos