Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Right im outa here.

asylum
Super Contributor
Was nice chatting to you all now 100k down in 2 weeks, will now have to find a real job. Adios
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
aaah, you missed your day trading by a week
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Down heavily too.Can't believe I got it so wrong-kio,acl,bil,adi(adios).My screen's funny-sometimes the charts are upside down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
moved all my bucks off shore in my warrant account and only trade spreads ( should have done this a long time back )
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Not the first time either.Better head for the berg this weekend and chill in some secluded spot where money is meaningless. Then return and make it all back. Please excuse my melancholy,frustration.This too will pass.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Asylum..i thought u also got out when i said i sold up 2 weeks ago. Good thing youre staying out and not chasing the losses. Watching from the sidelines has this wonderfully sickening comfort. Whats due to you WILL COME..dont stress. Have a 'glenfiddich ancient reserve' and enjoy life away from this bulls&*t...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi copper no i was out for a short while but got tempted back in, when i say im outta here i mean close off all derivatives and just stick with shares for the next six month, less stressfull. That 100k was all made on share and the 100k loss all on ssf, = school fees.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I go to woolies/ Mr price once per month off peak because of fam commitments....I go to builders wharehouse 3/4 times per week due to buisness comitments...every time i have to que to pay..what am i not seeing. < i also lost R90k on Woolies in the last few months if it makes you feel any better>Call me stupid but this price is wrong.Enjoy your rest.............regards
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
.......and just when everyone throws in the towel..........u guessed it, things start to brighten up and the market shows you how it can chew you to bits and spit you out leaving you all dry and cold after you had enough... Victims of a horrible financial death due to 'where was my stadegy???
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Yeah Simba not a great feeling but i would have felt a lot better if you had lost that 90k to me then i would only be 10k down.lol Hey Simba are you out all together or are you still holding some shares, long term, and that loss on WHL was that on SSFs.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Are u moving to an asylum?
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
Thats kinda strange, I made 200K in the same period...must have just been luck calling the markets good this time
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Yes its called the wizard of oz asylum.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
i don't believe you can lose so much. what the hell happened to stop losses! you need to get out when you still have your clothes. if it is going down it is likely to continue that trend. just a thought. stop gambling.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Sometimes you gotta take a break from the madness. The more you push for profits the more it resists. Lady luck cant be bullied to your side, she has to be seduced :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What platform are you using Hennie? IG index?
0 Kudos