Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Roffey TASSA disciplinary hearing

Not applicable
the chairman of the TASSA has contacted me - they are looking at having a hearing around the DRD debacle and Roffey's public claim that he gets 80% of calls right. Anyone wanting to give their input can mail me.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
DST
Super Contributor
Is there any nexus betwen the first sentence (which is interesting), and the second (which one gathers is a known truth).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
one gathers? yes u as one may gather and that may be your reality but for most of us there is a reality we all share...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I picture you and Roffey, 10 years from now, sipping Pinacoladas on Gravys wooden deck watching the sunset,while Brazen and Ditzy serve you tuna-mayo sandwiches wearing their skimpy gold tangas while you scoff at the lack of nubile boytjies, talking bout the good ole'days and how much money you both made on DRD ;)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
10 years from now Brazen in a gold tanga will be a circus act.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tsk tsk... 10 years from now your Russian Brides will be a circus act coz we all know how those eastern europeans tarnish in the SA sun. As for Brazen, she'll still be wielding her whip and stilletos while her understudies spank the monkeys (No pun intended or implied) ;)
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
girl, there's always surgery !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Roffey's email address is [email protected], coincidence?
0 Kudos
WAVE
New Contributor
Personally I don't know why you all have such an issue with the Dr, leave the Dr alone. He has helped me with 2 things. Firstly, I won't be buying a Subaru at any time in the future which are as reliable as his advice. Secondly I am going to get to know my SARS auditor on a first name basis when I try declare my trading losses for 2007.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes well I think you said it all...
0 Kudos