Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Roffey.

barry_1
Super Contributor
where he found my name i do not know,but today received an invitation to subscribe to red hot penny shares!all manner of weird and wonderful claims,pity there is not an independant authority that can verify them.anyways the invite is now in my dustbin!
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RDB
Super Contributor
watched his "show" last night, cannot believe he used words like cautious and something else I cant remember, think it was probably
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Frank Black operates Red Hot Penny Shares - not Roffey. Beware the smoke and mirrors!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Apology to Roffey!Yet i agree with Topgun,Black is far too glib for my liking.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can we not move on and stop the Roffey debate in this forum.The point has been made ,now lets make up our own minds about Clive Roffey and conribute to this forum in a more positive way.
0 Kudos
Niek
Not applicable
I am saying the same Fred. I also just want to say, I DO like Dr. Clive Roffey.
0 Kudos
Eurostar
Contributor
Frank might be glib but his portfolio is working and hey, go with what the market is doing!!
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Seleton speaks from cupboard: I subscribe to Frank Black's advice. After first year and half of mucking about (e.g. trade sizes too small), I have had my trading acc grow three-fold in the past seven months through compounding. I'm still learning how to do tech analysis (am 'rithmetic challenged), so this my 'system' for now. And it's making me rich; not bothered by ego stuff. (Not punting this -- just thought to put good word for service that has totally changed my prospects. Appreciation and loyalty, like.
0 Kudos
Tuco
Contributor
Surely barry can talk about anything he likes and surely fred does not have to read it let alone reply to it?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
But dear Barry must first make sure off his facts and not start a whole discusion on the wrong asumtion!!!
0 Kudos