Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SAL

Wizard
Super Contributor
Last chance to stock up on SAL. The boat is leaving soon
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Absolutely! All Aboard. Hey where's Captain CE?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Sorry, make that Captain DC, CE is captaining a different ship which I'm on too!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I don't mind having captain, vice, vice-vice, as long as there is big motor behind the boat
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Are you guys sure all repairs was done ?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
There's a small leak where the motor was ripped out but will mend it on the way out!
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Sorry guys... my bad! Fell asleep at the helm and managed to hit a whale. All sorted now, except the whale didn't make it! Full steam ahead!
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Just doubled up my futures position... at R30 they a bargain ;) Note the bidders volume vs sellers volume.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
1st wave past, second wave is in the making to a low of 98 and 3rd wave will be the tsumami that we take advantage of
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im trying to hold steady on this ship...Got the life boats ready but im hanging on. Captain im following you all the way!!
0 Kudos
tsbc
Contributor
what about the late finacials coming out on thursday? If it is bad news , were does the ship dock, 90c or 75c
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Where u hear they only coming out on Thursday?
0 Kudos
tsbc
Contributor
PSG forum on SAL, SAL may be suspended if late financials not submitted my 30 april, so someone phoned SAL to find out whats up, and they said that late financials will be out by Thursday, so I am waiting to see how good/bad the financials are. The SENS report for under GENERAL notice by JSE
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Oh sh!t people, does this boat have a engine after all ?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Positive divergence on the RSI is not an engine....it's a rocket!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oy guys! Please be careful here with your ship!! We've always seen plenty movement prior to announcements being made on SAL - both positive (Honeywell) and negative (recent events). The drop today doesn't appear positive. Good luck guys! I hope I regret not joining the ship!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
doji at res yesterday 115 suport 99 window ouch !!!
0 Kudos