Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SASOL win approval

john_1
Super Contributor
SASOL is the first synthetic feul to win reglatory apporoval for aviation feul. This is significant as it is cleaner burning and has less sulpher than oil based feul.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DST
Super Contributor
You mean not so fuol smelling?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Somthing Like that. You are very sharp.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good one! Cleaner energy! The way the world is turning! I won't be surprised/sad if SASOL crosses the R500/share level some time soon!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
from www.theopenpress.com: However, there are some major drawbacks to CTL. First, building CTL plants is very costly, requiring a large initial investment. So far, American companies have been unwilling to make such an investment without government subsidy. Second, the process from coal to burned fuel produces almost twice as much greenhouse gas per gallon as conventional fuel, as well as considerable other pollutants. Third, large-scale implementation would require increased coal mining activity, with consequent damage to the environment.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
I would not be buying into SOL right now.Oil price to turn down shortly.Wait for $105 before going short.I was spot on with gold(see post 08/03/17),and if all's the same the angels tell me this one's turning too,baring any catastrophy.
0 Kudos