Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SIM

CE
Super Contributor
RSI is over sold. Still think this is a good long term hold with good potential. Any views ?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Absolutely - off to 790 now.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
CE what is it about this company that you like, Uranium? gold? ( 'cos GFI has more of both) or is it the managment- (friends of Kebble) Or is it the fact that it was one of the first mining junours on who's back lots of people made cash in the short term, I ask these difficult questions not because I have an oppinion but because you do, so I would like to hear your stratergy.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
John. Is there any reasons (known) , why Angloplat is just not moving. I am becoming increasing frustrated holding on for so long and not making any inroad....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
What I like Johny boy is the fact that I am up 178% at current levels. A lot changed since the Kebble days. Uranium, sure. I think they have a good team, the share price speak for itself.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
CE - Can i borrow some of your trading secrets. I really need it.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
No secrets bro, however, patience pulled me through on this one. I'm adding to my position today.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos