Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL power plant

SKALA
Super Contributor
Nersa was supposed to give a decision on Monday; still not hear anything. I can see no reason why go ahead will not be given. What would the detail benefits be to SOL?
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
SKALA
Super Contributor
Correction: still not HEARD anything.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
scd... spelling don't count
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Thanks -- now fiel much beter!
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
shukran giddan
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Nee, einde 2008 al terug. Ekonomie het hulle ook gebyt, so *****rakte skaars. Laaste 18 maande werkloos.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Skala,don't try to slip swear words through in Afrikaans.Die net nanny is tweetalig!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey dude. Lost me job in Abu Dhabi too, as deputy pool attendant to the sheikah. She was going to promote me to chief eunuch, which sounded cool, till someone told me what a eunuch was. So I took the next Etihad home. But the job's still open if you want it. Just don't expect to be fillin out your baggies if sign up..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey dude. Lost me job in Abu Dhabi too, as deputy pool attendant to the sheikah. She was going to promote me to chief eunuch, which sounded cool, till someone told me what a eunuch was. So I took the next Etihad home. But the job's still open if you want it. Just don't expect to be fillin out your baggies if sign up..
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Die woord was k o n t r a k. Contract.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Could still be fun, if paid my own weight in gold. But not pool boy to sheik Khalifa!!! No way; the oke is too big and heavy as well and his body guards!!! Maybe you should pass open post availability on to the Chartman; his weird humor might just sway it, but he must keep us posted.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
So, no info on this?? How will SOL benefit from this power plant? I cannot find info on this.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Hi Skala. Ek was 4 jaar in Saudi. Ek het my *****rak van die hand gewys, en trade nou voltyds. Is nog nie een dag spyt nie. Sterkte.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
**** build in protection by Mr Brown himself.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Kry nêrens enige inligting. Nie eers dat die besluit uitgestel is.
0 Kudos