Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL

DR_1
Super Contributor
Looks like its on its way up. R255 seems a reasonable target in the short term
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Tango
Super Contributor
yep. I'm high-fiving and back-slapping about SOL. Bought 2 days ago and it's shot off like a champ. Now I wish I had geared-up the trade instead of deciding that it was an investment to hold onto. My 8% in 2 days would be 40% instead. But no real complaints...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OIL-chart shows lovely Reverse Head and Shoulders since 20Dec2006.We've had one breakout from the neckline(in March) and then they tapped it back.Friday Close just beneath the Neckie.The Big push is nearer as the $BPENER ( Energy SECTOR Bullish percent) kicks up 30% + this week)...the Longs are climbing in.### overheard this recently :Intellectual-type to Thug-type: "Here's 10 Bucks ! Buy yourself a Neck."...prophetic ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What if Oil drops back down to $57 or even $52. And if it does reach those levels there is nothing stopping it heading for $47. What do the Yanks say about Supply?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTTB : OIL is a geo-politically sensitive Commodity.Goldman Sachs controls the Oil-price on a near-term basis.How ? they adjusted the oil-weightings in their benchmark Oil Index and the Funds had to liquidate to conform to the new reality back in June/July2006.... and yes( in the short-term) they can plunge OIL via their Futures machine.However,most of the damage is done if we look at the Weekly chart.(note the MACD).Tight stop losses alleviate anxieties.FYI :COT does the same thing thing with Gold and Gold shares. (www.jsmineset.com = the only Gold-read that matters)..Best of luck.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTTB : $64.99 is PnF resistance and $62.04 = 200 day MA overhead position .Point and Figure shows a Sell signal active since Jan2007,with demand in control as at.However, the Sell signal is the dominant information.Hence the tight stop loss requirement.$65 sees a Spread Triple Top breakout and $69 is the last massive resistance overhead.And that's the guided tour for potential Stop signs.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Typo: $64.07 = 200 MA
0 Kudos