Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL

CE
Super Contributor
Not enjoying the cold ?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
kr_pto
Super Contributor
256 seems to be her rallying cry at the moment. on the edge of my stop loss, but cant stand to think that if i sold now this might be her last stand before advancing. going to give myself a bit of a breather and see how she plays out today.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
kr!pto, or the last stand before collapsing. You're worrying about the future when all you can do is respond to the now.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
and the future does not even exist !
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Hoping it will come down to R215,00 so that i can restock. Feel sorry for the guys that r getting hammered to the floor.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Sinks like a bloomin stone!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Simon's spot on - respond to the now. A close below 256 and I'm out.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
no boys (and girl), you are misunderstanding me :) i am not worrying about the future but simply the price. the price holds the fears and hopes of all. 256 is my support level (and happens to be around about my stop loss level too). so I am very much concerned about a break below 256. my point is it is finding support at 256 intraday so no point in chickening out just yet, as that would indeed be trying to read the future (as in it is "def going to fall"). if it breaks 256 though, for sure, i am out too.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
besides which, made a tidy profit up to 280, so can afford to give a bit of leeway on a very tight stop loss. but just my view.
brazen, you out then already?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Only on a close below 256 kr!pto. Not intraday. So still in and hopefully staying that way.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi there Sweet Cheaks when did you get in. I thought you had been left at the station.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
sorry, didnt read your post properly, and couldnt see it while replying (but that is another matter that has been flogged to death ;). for sure, agreed only end of day.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
In yesterday at 261. Sigh.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ah! Oh well. that volume scared me, Bought a bunch of Remgro and AMplat yesterday also went long TOPDWM
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
SOL here we go!
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
thar she blows! come on SOLlie
0 Kudos