Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

STOCK PICKER

SIMBA
Super Contributor
Hi werner is the stock picker down.....
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Simba, no the site is still up and running, however i have been very busy and it is not updated recently, i will update it this evening though... http://www.orbiterinvestments.com/stockpicker/ is the link. i will post here once i updated it - sorry guys for being a bit behind...
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
There is no rush i am just sick of looking up at preston...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
no worries. i was meaning to update it the entire week... just too busy, will do it tonight. i am also keen to see the 'score'...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
no don't update mine,dreadful score at the moment!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Guys, i just updated the Stock Picker prices... not such a nice sight, i am thinking i should have not done it. lol... PLEASE SIT DOWN BEFORE OPENING THIS LINK --> www.orbiterinvestments.com/stockpicker
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I just checked i wish i kept my mouth shut.......
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Flip its amazing how you go from been 45% to below 15%. A good indication of what the market has done this year. 15% in 7 months over 59 top 5 picks....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Anybody notice how the winners are still the winners and the losers are still the losers. Things change but not as much in relative terms as you may think, and this is a "volotile" market.
0 Kudos