Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SXR

Robbie
Regular Contributor
Did you notice that drop ? I have been waiting for this a long time and have just bought 700 shares. I doubt that it would go much lower
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Don't you believe it. The guys seem to be falling over themselves to get rid of this share for some reason. Anyway, it will only go up when I sell and I'm not going to at the loss I've made so far.
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
I`m loading up my plane with some SXR and in a few moments we`ll be taking off!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Remember "The trend is your friend" Sorry I dont think think the trend is possitive ....yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Very simple explanation! The overinflated uranium price is in freefall. The socallled shortage of uranium resources is a myth created by a few wellknown manipulators in South Africa and Canada! Investors beware! Caveat emptor!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The largest uranium mine in the world have quite big problems on site and they only expecting to re-open after 2010
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
dropping on bhp's interest in exploring uranium mining, also rumour of a bid for sallies by sxr, sxr has gone on buying spree last couple of months diluting shareholder value
0 Kudos