Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon out of interest

surfer
Regular Contributor
Feel free not to answer any of my questions 1)Has your job at OST changed as I see you on TV more and more these days.Still head of education or do you work closely with derivative guys(Richard Hirst etc).By the way it it awesome to have your input on this forum.I think little competitave advantage from SBK's side 2)Do you get paid to go on summit etc or does OST pay you for appearances. 3)Are you allowed to trade in your own capacity.My mates that work in industry(stockbrokers etc) have to hold the shares for 90days.differnt companies differnt rules I suppose 4)Is Browyn Nielsan married????/ as said before purely out of interest
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
1 - I do education and media
2 - no & no
3 - yes
4 - no idea
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
cool thanks for reply.Sorry,actually quite random questions but helps to have you on this forum .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon...the question we all want to know the answer to is do you make more money at the bank than you did before?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Bwhahhaha! You are a classic C, and that no one can deny.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
chartist, suely you've moved on from using money as a measurement of anything?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehe...I wish I could but I am still stuck in this terrible state of pecunary avarice ....I am working on it...maybe the bank is one conducive to greater self reflection
0 Kudos