Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So,what's better ?

Ninja
Super Contributor
Rams, I attended the very first course that Simon Brown presented which means I probably attended it before you. I was asking how your comments re the 6% rule and when gambling ends and trading starts relate to my post on igmarkets? I have excellent money management rules in my trading system......really not sure what point you trying to make?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Ninja .. here's what would seriously worry me, and I don't know the answer .. IG local keep on touting their linkage to the mother ship in the UK .. BUT if the local operation takes a huge hit (however that may happen and however unlikely that may be) .. will the mother ship step in and 'sort things out' or will they walk away ?? the only way to 100% know the answer if for the local guys to take a hit and see what happens ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup.Nice one. That's 10 bonus points for Simon and...he's thru to the 2nd Round.Signal "Crowd Applause." Zoom camera.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Simon...valid point and as you say there is only one way of finding out and it is rather unpleasant.....just trying to point out that the mothership is a global mother of note with operations around the globe and the platform is smoking....I guess you need to make the personal choice as to whether or not to use them.
0 Kudos