Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So

Brazen
Super Contributor
world markets are gonna crash and I'm gonna be eating fish and the occasional guinea fowl. No more Chuckles and Gravy sweating like the proverbial every night. Ok. But then isn't it time for gold shares to go up?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
You're so funny! 'Gold shares going up...' Have you ever?
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
This looks like a crash allready....
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
It'll be OK - just get the Bisto Kid's collar and cuffs spruce, so he can devote those abs at chipndale instead of the recent chipndip.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I dont mind sharing some of my post christmas half price gammon with you and gravy?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks TZ! And DST, the garden shed is rocking to the sounds of Right Said Fred so I assume Bisto boy is practising for his year end review at the Shady Pines Twilight home.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Oooooohhooooooohhh! Maybe I'll tint my tresses a little greyer with some Johnsons baby powder and see if I can winkle some standing room in the back'... ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Okay, okay, have a larf, then. So I'll be spendin Chrissmis with T. And Y's beetlejuice. You others (you know who you are) aint invited!
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
If that Manto-approved distillate is any good you either won't know or won't care.
0 Kudos