Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Some grommet is offloading woolies big time

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
I have tested these guys make sure you are aware that there is a big offload here cheers
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
R 500 plus brokage fee of 80 bucks but should save that on a short on gold 90 to 88 ( I have had woolly fever for a long time over the 7 months cost R15 000 this is one share which made toast of me ) I am so cheesed with woolies I will not even shop there anymore
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Does that make you a welsh rarebit instead of a surf rat?;}
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey Brother I only just made english pluged dutch so I had to google this one (Welsh rarebit, Welsh rabbit, or occasionally simply rarebit, is traditionally a savory sauce made from a mixture of cheese and various other ingredients and served hot over toasted bread. The term "Welsh rarebit" refers to a dish most commonly served in Great Britain and the United States. The original name(s) apparently date from the 18th century in Great Britain.[ It may be an ironic name coined in the days when the Welsh were notoriously poor: only better-off people could afford butcher's meat, and while in England rabbit was the poor man's meat,) Now I understand Like fully Thats Like 2 canoes and 3 boards and one week in lagos 10c X 2000 shares = 20 000c /100 = R 200 hey Louisg can check the maths so already feeling better
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Jimmo and Avs I am so excited cause now i am R 1200 up on Woolies which means minus the test I am R 400 positive so Now I am going to stop the whole family from shopping there otherwise no pocket money until I can say they can go shopping there again and as a reward I will take them to the wimpy for chow or maybe even upgrade to spur for a rare bit of t bone
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Spot on SurfRat. It is apparent that your maths is better than your English.
0 Kudos