Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Someone called BIL 212 ?

MichaelR
Regular Contributor
I can remeber someone calling BIL around R212 some time ago , all I can say is that guy knows his onions.Does anybody know who that was?This forum needs a search engine.
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
saash
Super Contributor
Look under Bil. Quagga on 13 Nov.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am here.That was friday bil to trade in the range of 200 and 210. My sangoma was right.Hope you bought a bil put warrant from 220 on friday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Re:Re:Billiton by MANPAT on 15 Nov 12:52 I bought a put because I could see my Sangoma this time she got it wrong.I see BIL going to 200-210 level.Anyway I am just following the trend because trying to predict the future sometimes does'nt pay.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also called it, I have two trading accounts though. Look under Alias "Wena". Good support for Bil here, but expect no fireworks yet. DOW will bottom at 12830 - 12880 me thinks, this will be a good opportunity te enter longs. I think Anglo's is a great trade to enter, technical support being at 383 - 385. Almost got there today so I'm a bit worried I've missed my entry. Will wait now for a key day reversal from current levels.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just to prove the Skippy - Wena connection.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DOW moving lower now, hope it holds all the way down to 12880. Will be piling into AGL tomorrow around 383 if i can get it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wena /Skippy bil from 06/11 been a dead cat bouncing from 238-204 today 3400 moves down. Tomorror is another day,trend will only lead us where bil/agl is going.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I just hope that agl 383 support will be a sustainable reversal.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I do not see a 383, the low was the low today me think
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Correct Hennie, should've gotten in at 388 -390. Yesterday made a very nice hammer formation candlestick, long tail. Went long today on AGL (AGLSBL), got a couple at 12c. Nice rally currently on the DOW off it's lows in the 12830 - 12880 range, hope it holds. This will probably be just a relief rally back to resistance ( 13380 ?) and then more punishment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
... and down she goes, sigh.
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Thanks for the good advice and what does bil look like for the next 3 weeks? Down Up or sideways lol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry guys and gals, what is "lol", my teanage daughter is still tying to teach me mixit!
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
lol = laugh out loud
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
LOL = laugh out loud. omo = only my oppinion. omho = only my humble opinion. rotflmao = rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. That should get you going. cheers.
0 Kudos